About this Event
FOOD. We will have catered heavy hors d'oeuvres, beer ($2 donation) and wine ($3 donation), a guest speaker or two, of course, Dr. Nolet himself and YOU! Plenty of space for social distancing whether standing or sitting.
DRESS. Wear a suit and tie or your little black dress -- we haven't been getting dressed for 8 months....let's give our zoom attire a break and spend a little time grooming. Guys-- find your razors and pocket squares! Ladies-- find your heels and lipstick! We can send a message to covid19 that we won't be beaten down.
MASKS. Dr. Nolet's campaign considers mask-wearing to be an important part of personal responsibility toward not spreading the virus. Accordingly, all people working at the event will be masked. If you are not eating or drinking, please consider utilizing your mask during my event.
- Free street parking in Little Italy; walk two blocks west to the building
- Metered parking on the west side of President Street in the block north of Pratt Street
- Metered parking on the north side of Pratt Street
- Parking garages at 711 E. Pratt (Pier V garage) or at 815 E. Pratt (PMI garage); NOTE-- these will cost you at least $20
- Charm City Circulator- Green route or Orange route
- MTA Bus Links- Yellow, Brown, Navy, Orange, or Green
- Metro Subway- Shot Tower stop
729 E Pratt St
Baltimore, MD 21202
Google map and directions