An Invitation From
The Baltimore City Republican
Central Committee to
Spend the day at Pimlico Race Course!
Join the Baltimore City Republican Party, Saturday June 6th and enjoy a day at the races and a possible Triple Crown Winner during the 6:40 pm simulcast!
The fun starts at noon where your $12 admission covers valet parking (you may want to tip the valet a few dollars), admission, tour and the first race is named after the Republican Central Committee!
Here is what the time frame looks like:
- 11:30am- Pimlico opens
- 12pm-12:30pm- Our Group Arrives
- 12:45pm- Our Tour Starts
- 1:10pm- Our named race starts, lasts about 2 minutes, followed by our photo with the winning horse and jockey (up to 10 people)
- During the afternoon there will be several more live horse races
- Concession food stands will be open
- 6:40pm- Belmont Stakes Triple Crown Race simulcast
If you are joining for a late dinner at the Sports Palace,
Please RSVP by May 30th!
Dress Code - The dress code is casual attire; no cut-offs or tank tops in the dining areas.
Children are welcome!
If you want to just come to the race course on your own and join our group after the first race, parking will be $4 on your own, and admission is $3. You are more than welcome to join us for dinner at the Sports Palace. Click on the link and let us know you are coming.